It’s that time of year again! Holiday shopping is in full swing. This year, I’m trying to make your holiday season a little easier by providing you with holiday gift guides for all of the wonderful people in your life. Today, we’re continuing holiday gift guide series with our holiday gift guide for her. Grab a cup of coffee and let’s get started!
Holiday Gift Guide for Her
- Essie Gel Polish – This nail polish is incredible! It literally does not chip for 7 days and dries quickly. A must for the beauty lover on your list.
- Cookbook – This one is perfect for the woman on your holiday list who is trying to learn more about nutrition and whole foods. A few of my friends have this cookbook and have given it rave reviews. I have my eye on the coconut shrimp!
- Yeti – This insulated mug is perfect for the coffee or tea drinker in your life. It’s durable and dishwasher safe. I use mine almost everyday that I work because it keeps your drink warm and doesn’t spill.
- Stadium coat – This coat is at the top of my holiday wish list. The jeweled tones are absolutely beautiful!! This would be the perfect coat for a mild winter day or a date night. I’m loving this jade color, but the bright pink, lavender and rich red are stunning too.
- Rain Boots – Everyone needs rain boots. Am I right? These are perfect for keeping her feet dry in the rainy season.
- Warm Scarf – A cozy scarf is perfect for keeping warm in the winter and almost everyone needs one! This is a great gift for the person that you don’t know what to buy. This has been one of my favorite blanket scarves for years and at under $15, the price point is perfect.
- Keyboard Case – This iPad case converts your iPad into a mini laptop. The keyboard is reminiscent of the Macbook keyboard; I compared the two side by side and they’re nearly identical. I purchased this a few weeks ago and it’s my new favorite find!
- Essential Oils – These are perfect for the friend or family member that’s addicted to their diffuser. These are pure therapeutic grade essential oils that she’s sure to love.
- Makeup Palette – Aren’t the colors in this palette beautiful? I’m an eyeshadow palette addict and this is at the top of my palette wishlist this year. They would be perfect for date night!
- Coffee Mug – I love the large size of this mug. It holds so much coffee! Perfect for winter mornings. Plus, I love the cute sayings.
Missed out on our previous guides? No worries – check out the toddler holiday gift guide here.